Everyone wants to have a brighter smile and be more confident disregarding how old they age. But sometimes it happens, when your adult teeth have fully grown, it tends to look crooked or misaligned. Considering Invisalign as your first option will help you align your teeth without any fence of wires and brackets. For many patients, they are looking for new opportunities and better health treatments that eliminate the associated cons of an ideal solution. We prefer to have services that promote convenience and ease that comes with the best result, which best describes the Invisalign procedure.
How convenient is it?
- Invisalign plays as a custom-made aligner that uses clear medical-grade plastic trays that perfectly fit over your teeth to appear invisible to those around you. It is way more convenient than having metal wires and brackets and much more aesthetically appealing for people.
- It can take as a removable thing whenever the patient need to eat, drink, floss, or brush your teeth. It means it doesn’t require to undergo significant life changes and help them adjust faster.
- It is designed to be gentle on the cheeks and gums which are useful in preventing the mouth from being scraped with sharp edges as brace has.
- With Invisalign, it only requires a short period usually straighten up the teeth depending on the needs of the patient. For instance, there’s no need to visit the orthodontist several times for treatments, so it helps the patient save time for other essential matters.
- It is easier to maintain over braces because it doesn’t require complicated oral care. Also, it tends to have a lower risk of damaging teeth when eating hard, crunchy, or chewy food.
- This procedure costs cheaper and pays off with costly results, which gives the best experience for the money.
Invisalign offers everyone the privilege of living life at its fullest through hassle and embarrassment free living by ditching unnecessary wires. Whether at work, leisure, or improving your daily life, convenience is an absolute must in performing the best that you got.
There is no need to feel distracted and uncomfortable and let everyone see the way you see yourself. It’s time for a big makeover. The Alliance Dental is more than willing to bring out the best in you with our Invisalign Services, Fort Myers. Let your straight smile give you the confidence that can create change. Our dental clinic is located at 1400 Royal Palm Square Blvd., #101 Fort Myers, FL 33919.